Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dedicated to Tammy

So my wonderful friend Tams sends me an email telling me that I'm already behind on my blog postings... and she is correct. So this may be a crappy posting, but hey it's here.

If you read my blogs on myspace you will remember a blog that I posted called "I Believe" where I talked about this agonizing feeling that something big - life changing - was on the horizon; and I knew it wasn't going to be winning the lottery, either. It was going to be messy and hard - but what was the most agonizing part was that I knew it was time. It was time for it to come to an end. And endings are never good.

Well I have that feeling again, except this time it is with hope rather than dread. I feel it is time to move on. Like a wounded animal, I feel that I have healed and learned and am ready to go back into the wilds of life. I have humbly (for the most part) taken my hits in stride. I have learned to keep my eyes on God and to trust him. More now than ever.

Its a little weird... I feel like a character in a movie who is approached by an angel or guardian and is asking me... "Are you ready?" Am I ready to move on to the next phase of my life, am I ready to go back into the working world, am I ready to start all over?

To quote "Big" from Sex and the City... Abso-fuckin-lutely!!!

No comments:

This Madness Called Life

My photo
An insight into the crazy life of a 30-something struggling to rebuild her life and climb her way back to the top.